Media and Information
The goal of this program is to create and support access to media and information for global and community development in the current digitalized generation. SOPISDEW under this program aims at integrating digitalization and ICTs into the professional use of media, information and communication for development. The program supports communication for development by actively using various media tools and channels to promote peace, humanitarian action and sustainable development. This program equally engages community members to practice Responsible Citizen Journalism.
The following projects and activities are ongoing
- Empowering individuals, institutions and students on ICTs skills and competences through organizing ICT seminars and workshops.
- Supporting communication for development by carrying out radio, graphic (designing and artistic expressions) and TV productions; dissemination, community outreach and communication in order to reduce the communication gap.
- Informing rural and indigenous people, raising their voices and informing the world by promoting community and citizen journalism.
- Promoting digital skills and digitalization activities amongst her team and partners such as digital campaigning, digital marketing, virtual working sessions, online working platforms
- Offering information and data management services for profit and non-profits.
- Designing and implementing intercultural communication and cultural exchange activities at the local, national and international level